Spirit Park is Spanish Fort’s newest park facility, completed in 2008. The park is a first-class facility in which the citizens of Spanish Fort can take pride.
• Eight (8) lighted tennis courts;
• Three (3) multi-purposed fields to accommodate regulation softball and youth baseball, with climate-controlled press boxes;
• Concession stand;
• Picnic tables;
• Covered pavilion;
• Restroom facilities;
• Walking paths and sidewalks; and
• Ample parking throughout park.
Tennis court lighting may be turned on manually. All tennis lighting automatically shuts off at 10:00 p.m. Reservations should be made in advance for all league play by contacting Mary Brabner at 251-591-0695. League-play reservations are posted on the Master Tennis Calendar on this website and on the tennis calendar at Spirit Park.
Ball field lighting is operated automatically and is scheduled and set by City staff. Please contact Curt Luft at 251-626-4884 regarding all ball field lighting issues.
Click HERE to review the Rules and Regulations for Spirit Park, Ordinance No. 439-2013.
• Spirit Park facility shall not be leased out to organizations which are not associated with the City of Spanish Fort.
• Only Coca-Cola products are allowed at Spirit Park.
RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE CLEARLY POSTED AT THE PARK AND ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
Please contact Curt Luft at Spanish Fort City Hall, 251-626-4884, with any questions or concerns regarding the City’s park facilities.